Thursday, November 16, 2006

Random Things...

  1. Yahoo mail has feature which is very similar to Outlook. So, sometimes when you are dragging a mail to trash can, it opens in the preview window. So, I am dragging the mail with subject "Someone sexy wants to meet you". The content is one hyperlinked word, "Follow". My first thought is would have made a good topic for Spamming 201 course. Second thought is, why should I follow someone who wants to meet me, however sexy she is?
  2. If I had money, I would have published this book. A definite best-seller if I am a judge...
  3. Rediff has a poll as usual out which asks,"Who would you like to see out of Bigg Boss?" My answer... the "g" at the end of Big. What is that thing doing there? Sounds like mutated gene or something...
  4. Indiatimes says that two actresses have "psychotic characters" in common. The similarities don't end there, one of them kills 10 people in the movie, the other has the hero assaying the same number of characters with her as villain. Am I stupid today or does that thing not make any kind of sense?
  5. Rediff wants us to click photographs with cricket/sports personalities. When cricket become not a sport?


Am I cranky today? Did I wake up on wrong side of the bed? Didn't I get my early morning coffee today? Maybe...
Also, Blogger Dashboard took about 15 minutes to open. Go figure...

4 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Oh la la! What has happened to feathered Fleiger? Drunk? Cranky? Not well? Missing someone?

Well, it's just one of those days when everything goes topsy turvy including you.

SiD said...

awesome post man..
amazing links you have found...

guess you posted this twice.. one without a heading...another thing to figure out many be ;)

"why should I follow someone who wants to meet me".. LOL.

Cuckoo said...

LOLLLLL you too funny.. Funny Fleiger :P

Well, inspite of you being so 'ha ha ha' person, these news are making you a 'Grrrr' person. Same here. I am with you.
I guess I too have a topsy turvy day today. :(

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: "I drink from the keg of glory..." Though I haven't been drinking much lately. Missing someone? That's almost every day, so nothing new there ;)
Yes, it was one of those days when anything you hear or read has to have a twisted side you can make fun of. In other words, it's not these things that are making me go Grrr, its these things that I can Grrr at, the day being what it is.
What happened to your day?

@Sid: As I said, I posted using Google Docs and Blogger refused to open, so I could not add the title. I deleted the post, and put it up again.