Sunday, November 26, 2006

Looking Forward To...

While I am not watching many movies lately, I mean, in theatres, there's a movie I am looking forward to watching next month (hope I can hitch a ride). The books are great (despite many claims to contrary), and if the movies are executed on the similar level to Harry Potter or Lord of The Rings trilogy (which the trailers lead me to believe it is), then this will be a treat to watch. The trailer is here:


And the book review is here.


Also, one more date I am looking forward to is 13th July, which is way away. We will get more trailers and (fingers crossed) title of the seventh book before that, but I sincerely hope that Harry Potter franchise gets back to its glory days of "Prisoner of Azkaban". I will hate to see another scene where Dumbledore looks so helpless (teaser trailer bodes pretty well though). Here's the teaser trailer for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix":


Hope I don't have to write a review for this series. On second thoughts, that's a thought...


P.S. 50th post here too... Many more to go before I "sleep"...

6 comments:

Keshi said...

ur a HP fan? me not :)

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: Add "die-hard" to that... And given the level of ignorance among my readers about HP series, I think I must make true my threat of writing a review of the books soon.

Cuckoo said...

Oh no "Mr.Die-hard", don't do that pls. Have mercy on us.

Write something on "die-hard romantic", I'll definitely read. ;)

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: Now you have said the magic words. Expect the post soon ;)
Die-hard romantic? Is that when two people in a romantic relationship die in a hard way?

Cuckoo said...

Yes yes, you got me right.

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: I don't like death...