Friday, November 17, 2006

Grrr...

The days keep getting brighter. So, here is second in line of things which keep me saying "Grrr..." (in words of one of my friends)


  1. I never knew Mahabharata happened less than 300 years ago. At least, that's what my calculations say, because apparently, Srikrishna was two and half year old 300 years ago.

  2. I always thought James Bond was a Commander in Royal Navy. What I didn't know that he was an MBA with specialization in IT. Did the term IT even exist when Ian Fleming wrote Bond?



And finally, one thing which came closest to making me smile today. The 4th topmost search query for this blog is "Ghostess"...

7 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Wow !! Now that's a news! Ghostess in news again... Now you don't have to say Grrrr :P
But I am still in that mode.. Grrrrrr :(((((

For other things... this is what happens when you are too much into online news.
Happy weekend!!

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: Not too much into online news. I wanted to say something sarcastic about something just to relieve the mood. I didn't need to look hard for these though...

Keshi said...

IT? :):) thats a revelation!

**The 4th topmost search query for this blog is "Ghostess


LOL really???
And thats me na...so how come they r looking for me in here??? :)

Keshi.

Keshi said...

grrrr someone's missing in action...

Keshi.

Cuckoo said...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

danial said...

i just joint your blog... very nice.
hopefully you'll get the india.

Amey said...

@Keshi: Apperently they know that a ghostess is going to visit me some time...
IT was a revelation to me too, since I did not know the term even existed in 1953, when first James Bond novel was published.
Missing in action? See my latest post...

@Cuckoo: What happened?

@Photoquotes: Welcome... and hope to see you here again.