Friday, January 05, 2007

(Type) Writer's Block

I want to write... I want to tell the people about a very good book series, and a very good (though old) TV serial. But, somehow last few days all I am doing is sit around and watch episodes of West Wing and Sports Night. The Office just came back on the tube after the Christmas break, and Studio 60 is on the break till 24 Jan, and I fear it might not finish the first season. I have the entire post in my head, but no wish to type anything.

In short, I am suffering from Typewriter's block (not Writer's because I have the post in my head).

So, please bear with me till I overcome the block (and no, it is not laziness).



P.S. The picture at the top remains there till my college starts or till I feel, whichever is later.

1 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Arrey, I just posted my comment & it's lost somewhere ....

Anyways, will type again.

Why? What happened? As far as I know you've never felt so till now..

Which books are you reading these day days? Can't see them.