Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bend(?) It....

I am not that impressed by Beckham, you know. I mean, we could and did bend it in 6th std, and stopped doing it in 10th std because there are better things to do...

Anyways, the post is not about Beckham. It is not even about football (or soccer). It is about field hockey.

Now, don't get me wrong. I played field hockey for a year sometime before we started bending it, and my entire knowledge of field hockey is the result of leaky memory of a (at best) mediocre player. But given my limited knowledge of hockey ball and the fact that any ball flying through air is capable of being called a "foul", I am pretty sure that bending it (the aforem. ball) is a feat only The Khan can do (if anybody).

Of course, as I said, I can be wrong. So, can somebody please ask Dhyanchand and send me a snail?



S.P. Snail (or Super-Natural mAIL) is apparently the new way for the ghosts, spirits and other assorted supernatural beings to contact their near and dear un-departed souls.

3 comments:

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

whatz the diff b/w hockey and field hockey ?

Amey said...

@Deepa: The same as between football and soccer ;)

Cuckoo said...

LOLLLLLLLLL I didn't know that. :P