Sunday, January 07, 2007

An Actor's Lot...

...is unhappy.

The Hollywood celebrities have to contend with paparazzi, stalkers, lack of proper wear... you know the lot. The Bollywood celebrities also have a lot to worry about. From being a target of jokes (and Siddhuji) on TGILC, to getting (per)sued every time they appear on screen, off screen. From getting sued for doing their director's bidding to getting sued for appearing in public... And now even bloggers want their pound of flesh when they get bombarded with a song (ok, that was an unfortunate pun).

So my fellow bloggers, please spare a thought for our (not so) poor actor brethren, and leave them to do what they do best (i.e. give us crazy comments like, "...though there were various offers from people from around the world to write my autobiography...").


And please maintain two minutes of silence for my late lamented capacity for good jokes (Puns? Puns?? What next???)

7 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Ha Ha.. I read that post and I completely agree with him. But on the other hand, without the song also the blogger himself is crazy at times. ;)

Lolz

P.S.- Why do you write so much ??

Keshi said...

na I wont maintain 2mins of silence for ur capacity for good jokes cos I believe its still very much alive :)

Keshi.

SiD said...

offers from people from around the world to write my autobiography..

hahahahahahahahaha.... and that blog was really crazy... hahahaha..

a few days ago, it used to be himesh reshamiya... he should be relieved a bit seeing that blog!!!!

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: Come on, give Aish a break. She is not bombarding you with the song.

P.S. Shouldn't I?


@Keshi: Thanks for the encouragement. I think I should try and break the habit of making puns if I have to survive. :)

@Sid: That quote comes from a veteran actor. His interview has more such crazies.
Blog is not that crazy, I was just writing about misplaced blame ;)

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Talons in a depression ?

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

poor poor blogger !!!

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Yes, it is interesting... and funny.

@Deepa: College starts tomorrow :( Yes, depression is just a start.