Tuesday, January 09, 2007

How to Denounce a Criminal...

ACP Pradyuman from CID shows us how to denounce a criminal, delivering one of the greatest last lines I have ever heard uttered in a crime serial episode:

"2 katl aur kidnapping ke jurm mein shayad tumhe faansi ki saja hogi!" (You will be hanged for committing two murders and a kidnapping, maybe!)


It's that two murders bit that gets me, I mean its not the villain's fault that the kidnapee (it's a word) died while escaping the goons he set to kidnap her...

1 comments:

Keshi said...

** kidnapee (it's a word)

LOL I got ya :)


**I mean its not the villain's fault that the kidnapee (it's a word) died while escaping the goons he set to kidnap her...

It still is a result of his plans. Why does a cafe get sued for some lady slipping on coffee? :)


Keshi.