Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Weird Day # 2

I am still recovering from yesterday's weirdness, when another weird day hits me with all the subtlety of Peeves...

I woke up early in the morning for a change, so early in fact that I could finish my assignment easily before starting for college (which was good). But don't know how I spent time after that, because I was late for class again (which was bad).

When the class was supposed to start, I was at 1/3rd point, waiting for an interminable signal to turn green (yellow, to be precise). So, I got to class almost 10 minutes late (which was bad, even by my normal standards), but the class somehow started after I reached (which was good).

After the class, I went to get printouts of the assignments we were supposed to submit in lab. While writing my name on the assignments (don't ask why I write my name on printed assignment), I remembered that we were supposed to upload the assignments online, before lab starts in (checking watch) 10 minutes. So, rush out, get a place to sit, start the laptop, and upload the assignments.

We played with beads in the lab (to understand how mitosis and meiosis works) for crying out loud...

And if the day wanted any more weirdness, can you cap going to ATM machine with your wallet containing only some change and your card, and finding out that the machine has gone on blink?

Oh, and Google Reader has decided to add its two knuts... Suddenly I am able to see all the posts from blogs coming on top of my unread list (unread??? why???), one blog at a time from yesterday. Is blogger playing around with feeds, or is this just Google Reader?

10 comments:

Keshi said...

thats not such a weird day mate...wait till u meet ghostess :)

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: With coffee and blueberry muffins, if I am not mistaken... So, when's the chance of that?

SiD said...

happens dude.. happens..imp point is the next morning - its a new day.. a new start... well, it can be weirder(is that a corrrect word???) than before.. but we can only hope for the best...

Amey said...

@Sid: I know... I have had some weirder (that's a word :D) days. But two days in a row? It's too much for me. And Keshi is planning one more day when I am going to host a ghostess

Cuckoo said...

So, how's your day now? After so many goods and bads :)
Just watch, this morning is going to bring new dreams, new happiness, new hope...

for crying out loud... There also?? I thought at present only my blog is asking for crying out loud .. ha ha
@ghostess..ROFL
Ghostess is the hostess ?? ;)

Cuckoo said...

And I don't want a weird day #3 :)

SeePearrl said...

hmm...one wierd thing at the start of the day...spoils the whole day!

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: Thanks for wishes... today is way better. And that "crying out loud" meant shouting. With 4 cute sophomeres in lab, nobody would want to cry. Or would we now? Hmm...
And I am supposed to play the host, providing coffee and blueberry muffins.

@White forest: I know. You never know when the next thing will hit you...

Keshi said...

ohh I gotta wear my ghosty clothes and do my hair too...I mean even if Im a ghost I wanna look sizzling. LOL!

btw what thoughts d u have of kissing a ghost? :):)

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: Of course, I like my ghostesses to be sizzling, too...

And about kissing? depends on ghostess... I mean, a sizzling ghostess in a cute white dress (with hair done?), no teeth poking to drink my blood. Nice picturem right?