Thursday, September 28, 2006

Not Weird Day #3

Thanks guys for wishing me no weird day today. Today is good, with a bit of strong winds, and maybe a storm coming in (I can hear the thunder now). The weather is was cloudy today for whole day, not unlike yesterday, the perfect weather to go on a long drive in a car. The only difference between yesterday and today, yesterday the drive was needed because that was the only way to get any moving air at all, and today, the drive would be welcome just for the fun of it.

That reminds me, have you noticed after a speech, when the first person has clapped the first clap, and there's this awful suspense for a moment whether anybody would continue the clapping? Have you ever felt like you are living in that moment?

Ok, I admit. No connection between the two paragraphs, just two things which kept revolving in my head for last few days...

Bet when you wished a non-weird day for me, you didn't wish for non-weird me ;)

To compensate, here's a sneak peak at my latest crush. Go explore...

7 comments:

Keshi said...

**No connection between the two paragraphs

thats weird lol!


**here's a sneak peak at my latest crush

I rushed to see who that cutey is and duhhh it's a gadget. U catching my Nokia germs? :)


Keshi.

Cuckoo said...

2nd para.. yeah, I have noticed it.
And if you are the one to start clapping, you wonder if..

@latest crush..
Which one? the one in black silhouette? ;)

Amey said...

@Keshi: The only connection was that these two things I thought of many days ago, and could not write them anywhere as part of anything.
And of course it is a gadget, but it's cool one. Real life cutie pictures are not to be posted when they are just "crush" for the fear of spooking her ;)

@Cuckoo: Yes, you are almost on the knife edge between shame and leader...
When it comes to gadgets, my colour is black. :)

SiD said...

Gud that u had a less 'wierder' day ;)
the crush was sexy... sorry to cast bad eyes on ur crush..:):)

and he clapping... never really experienced it.. but if it is my friend on the stage or if the person has given a remarkable performance.. i would not hesitate to clap alone..
i know it is easy to say rather than do.. but i am quite confident that i can do it.. :)

SiD said...

cudn't delete my 1st post.. may be bcoz u r on beta

Amey said...

@Sid: Done. And don't worry, she has a twin who is apperently 'free' ;)
And I wasn't saying anything about clapping. Just that, forget who starts clapping, the person who started clapping, the person who was speaking and everybody else is almost suspended for a moment in time. I was talking about that moment...

@Nikichan: Why were you sure my crush wasn't a girl? I like girls, not just gadgets :) And thanks. How is it?

@Cuckoo and Keshi: Not replying on your comment, but don't tell me "now that's why you don't have a gf"...

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Don't worry, that's a thing you might know after a long time from me...
That silhoutte is the Sony Mylo in black. :)