Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A Promi-Sorry Post

First Blogger (beta) kept me from commenting on some of the blogs, which took some time to solve.

Now, Google Reader has gone on a blink. So, I am not being kept up-to-date on updates to the blogs. I am relying mostly on my blogroll, which shows who have updated their blogs in last 24 hours (or at least, it is supposed to, but has some weird algo for it). But I am not able to check it quite as often as I like, and so, I may not be able to comment on some of the new posts, as I may not be aware of their existence.

Sorry for all people who (I wish) are/were waiting for my comments, I promise I will check the blogs more often, and will see what happened to Google Reader as soon as I get time.

And no jokes about "blind-sided" eagle please. Even if my eyesight is bit of a question right now, my talons are pretty much perfect...

8 comments:

Cuckoo said...

BTW, why you wanted to shift to Beta so early??

Good that I am not one of those unfortunate ones. :P

SiD said...

@cuckoo: it is the excitement to try something new... it i slike.. "ohh.. the new WMP 10 has come.. lets install it".. or "ohh. the new yahoo IM has been launched.. lets try it"
as amitabh says at end in mohabbatein "Parivartan zaroori hai"
though it may sound farce coming from me as i have not shifted to beta.. but i have the excuse ready - not getting time to explore the features... haa.. i know it was a poor one..

Cuckoo said...

SiD,
Not a poor one !! B'coz I too have the same excuse :P
Let Fleiger do all the experimentations. We'll shift later.

Just saw ur comment on my blog & replied back. I was telling Fleiger the same.

And yeah, FYI, it's IP address & (Bangalore INFOSYS) that I get among other details. (this was answer to ur question on ur blog).
Hope those ppl don't visit this post.

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: As I told you before, I love to work on the cutting edge. I am the explorer, going where no man has gone before, for betterment of humanity... etc etc. :D
The shift to Google Reader was just to save me time wandering about the blogosphere, watching for updates (and out of my sheer laziness to do the same thing)

@Sid: Ahem, I think you would have suffered by our "cut by edge" attitude when you joined the project. I wonder whether evil laugh would be appropriate here. :D

Keshi said...

now this post makes us all comment-hoggers. LOL not me.

but yeah ur presence is always highly appreciated in my blog.

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: No comment huggers here, don't worry...
And it is very good to feel wanted sometimes, even if you have done everything except hold a gun to others' heads to make them say so ;)

SiD said...

@fleiger: I didn't suffer at all.. during porsche time.. in fact it was the time when i learnt the most!!!

at the end of 2005, i wrote a blog and gave points to the year out of 5.
the major contributors of the marks was that project time..

Amey said...

@Sid: I would like to say thank you, and *evil laugh*
Be honest man, I am not going to tell anyone ;)