Friday, September 15, 2006

Associative Learning

One more recipe (or non-recipe if you would)...

Egg Fried Rice

Ingredients: Some eggs, Rice, Vegetables, any spices you want.

How not to make it:
DON'T add all the stuff together in a bowl and just put it in microwave. You will need to make the egg fry in a different pan, and rice in different bowl and add them together.



Now, my biology professor tells me, that by a process called "Associative Learning", I will next time (if I want to survive) be less lazy in cooking something new. And I will know that not all my new recipes work (unlike the famous Coffee-icecream).

But, let me tell you that Associative Learning doesn't survives first contact with nature. After lugging a bag full of folders, a laptop and a jacket around for 2 cloudy (and hot) days, I finally decide to lighten the load, and keep the jacket (which is in way every time I need to get anything out of my bag) home. Now, that's a classic example of Associative Learning, and adaption at large.

Result? You must have guessed it by now. The same as my eggs and rice fried together...

6 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha...

I can't imagine you being so dumb! :P

Rice and eggs together?? LOLLLLLLLL
Have you ever tried Maggi with sausages? Tastes yummy.

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: Oh no, that was all part of my being a pioneer and stuff. I was trying to invent a method to save time and save water (from pan-washing)... No dumbness, just laziness, if you will.

@Nikichan: Spices I was talking about? Red chilli powder mainly, and some "masalas" for flavor.
It wasn't too cold. But it rained for the whole day, and I was completely drenched by the time I got home...

Keshi said...

ur making me hungry now...

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Go ahead... Try "sabji masala" and "chhole masala" if you can get them...

@Keshi: Hungry kya? Try these recipis then ;)

Keshi said...

should...:)

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: What's up with one word comments?