Sunday, September 03, 2006

How do you know...

How do you know you are extremely bored?

- You finish individual pieces of ice from your take-away glass from McDonalds, after you finish your coke, sucking each piece with the straw to the lip of glass and then eating it...




Totally out of context with this post, but somewhat connected to the previous one: Just read a quote, which about sums up...,

But then I guess I always built romances in my head better than in the world - Geographer's Library

5 comments:

Keshi said...

I so know what u mean by that McDonald's example..hehehehe.



**But then I guess I always built romances in my head better than in the world - Geographer's Library

My head's the other life I have...the real one.


Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: That was not example. Sadly I did that... think of sitting in deserted library, working on 5-6 hours on weekend.

And by the way, I am sorry I cannot comment on your blog (Blogger says "cannot comment on non-beta blogs") Let's hope they fix it soon.

And read Geographer's Library if possible, it has some great quotes like that, enough to endure virtual world for some days.

Keshi said...

oh really? I mean non-beta blog thing? goshh I hope they fix it.

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: Yes, hope they fix it soon. Till then, you won't be bothered by my comments though, so you are better off actaully.
And replying to your comments on other posts, take her for coffee on first date? Interesting scenarios result...

Keshi said...

hey Fleiger u still can comment in my blog if u create an account just for that purpose. All my other beta-blogger friends r doing that. Just a tip. U may do so only if u wish to :)

Keshi.