Thursday, February 15, 2007

Bollywood Bites III


  • Can we expect an item on news-sites on how one of these girls had an "out of the world experience" on V-Day? (That was a nice joke even if I say it myself)

  • < naughty part >We like big. < / naughty part >

  • I promised, and I tried to keep my promise. But I couldn't sit by and watch Aish change religions (how else can this be possible?). That said, I shudder to think about the reams of paper now being printed with theories about who will catch the bouquet (and no, this is not a reverse psychology thingie).

  • Old news this, but I assume that the first question was not a naughty one like I think it is and I praise both Rani and Kajol for having proper answers to Q. 3 (though Rani scores there). But, most of all, I still keep wondering whether Dev Saran was the name DJ would have had in his unrealized future (Sorry Sid, but you may expect more on this) or how Bhuvan would have looked dropping on the cricket ground in whirl of helicopter blades, wearing black cricket gear (and called Rahul or Raj instead of Bhuvan).



- For I am The Great Eagle...

6 comments:

SiD said...

that ghosts thing was something!!! hahahaha... and more I read and see of Rakhi sawant (both of which I try hard to avoid), more I hate her...

Rani was right on target with her answer... just imagining how she wud have said that "ghosts had fallen for me" makes me feel like killing her so that she and that ghost of her can have a good time..
(no hard feelings for the other two cute gals though)

and regd kajol - that is not typo.. kajol is rani's cousin sister so she is saying that I'm family.. chose me!! ;)

SiD said...

and fleiger, where did u download the RDB background score (those 20 odd tracks) from???

Amey said...

@Sid: I misread the part about the question being for Rani, I thought it was for all in turn. And don't you think my questions is more interesting that the truth anyway?

Still, I have removed that part from the post, so people will be wondering what we are talking about?

The link is on your blog.


@Fling and Sid: A "ghost" falling in love with Rakhi Sawant... do I need say anything more? And true, the other two beauties in question need not harbor any malice towards me for painting them with the same brush. I didn't start it you know...

Keshi said...

mebbe I should get some tips from those girls who had ghost-lovers. ah I forgot..I do have such a lover anyways LOL!

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: You have a ghost lover? But all the ghosts we know you have seen are girls. Where have you been hiding him then? ;)

Anonymous said...

they are all pretty sexy :)
love that audio slide show!
thanking u and have a nice weekend!!!