Sunday, February 11, 2007

Countdown to 14th Part I

14th Feb is here, and I shall let you in on a secret... there are some sparks flying around here.

I shall let you in on another secret too... those two lines don't have any connection whatsoever with each other.

But seriously, how I miss the long past days when I could touch any metal surface with immunity. I am really looking forward to the days when the first thing I do after reaching library is something else than recoiling from the cupboard like I had an electric shock (on second thoughts, forget the "like" and put in "because"). This static electricity thing is bugging me so much, that I literally crackle when I move. I am normally carrying enough electricity on my body to (take your pick) a)power our whole house for a day or b)blow all fuses for the whole apartment building or c)bring the statue of Tesla in our library to life by touching it (and ain't that fitting). I have seen enough sparks flying through my fingers in last few days (literally... they are blue in color), that if we were using the aforem. expression, then we would be hard pressed to find a "single" organism on any planet in solar system.

I can really empathize with Zeus, Thor, Indra and other assorted beings. They have much larger voltages to contend with...



- For I am The Great Eagle...



P.S. For all people whose curiosity I have raised, I have a mid-term scheduled for 14th. There... that takes care of all my plans for the day.

0 comments: