Monday, February 19, 2007

Maa... Mein Aa Gaya...

To be read as "I've Arrived" and not as "I am here" (and not be be asked "arrived where?" or "here where?")

There are different ways you can know that you have "arrived" in blogosphere. Some people know it when others start copying their art. Other know when they break into top 100 on Blogstreet. Some others know when they are nominated for (or get) awards. My way has been different. After all, it's the destination that matters, not the journey, right (or something like that)?

Whenever I find myself bored, the one way to come back on track I have found is to go through "search terms" people use to get on my blog (please milord , I will prove a connection between these two paragraphs). Though there are no "such" search terms I have found in the list, but it is nice entertainment to know what things people search for (and a nice ego boost to find your blog in top 5 on anything).

And so, when you see that your blog is one of the top five people reach when they search for "definite answer" on Google (there are such people, I know), you know you have broken through the top ranks of people on this earth (and not just blogosphere). And which has prompted me to add a line to the description of my blog, "Providing the "Definite Answer" from Sept 2006".

So, don't be surprised when I start sprouting fountains of Knowledge (concentrate on the capital K, which will keep you away from the disturbing pun and imagery) or zen-like philosophical posts. After all, apart from this proof, I am almost an octogenarian by now (in terms of posts on this blog, I mean).



- For I am The Great Eagle...


P.S. There's more to it than just "42" you know...

6 comments:

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

heh heh /.... guess what ? i just looked up "definite answer" !!!

Amey said...

@Deepa: Good... now you know the veracity of my claim ;)

Keshi said...

mein aa gayi.

LOL!

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: Aayiye, aap ka hi intejaar tha...

Wanderlust said...

You bet...I checked the referring page of one of the visits to my post and it was google where someone searched for "Bus me raat"
god knows what the guy was searching for, but my post topped the chart !!!

Amey said...

@Wanderlust: Hmm... what post was that??? Did you really spent a night in a bus? ;)