Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Countdown to 14th Part III

With The Day arriving, I am sure many of us are waiting to give our hearts to our beloved(s?).

So, all of us must be looking forward to ways in which we can keep our hearts healthy. I mean, can't give her (or 'him' for the girls reading this) a defective piece as gift, can you? Think what will that do to your chances to "score"!!! (This might be another argument for people to quit smoking. I guess I should sell this idea to anti-smoking lobby, right?)

So, a public service post... one more way to keep your heart healthy.

As for me, any study which supports any kind of sleep is always welcome...



- For I am The Great Eagle...

6 comments:

Keshi said...

I eat to my heart's content so I dun care abt my health...LOL!

Happy V-day whether u like it or not :) HUGGGGGGGGZ!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

haha i like that quiz lol
thanks a lotttt!!
Happy Valentine freiger-chan!!!!

Amey said...

@Keshi: But you will be waiting to "give your heart" to somebody right? I am talking about that ;)

@Nikichan: Thought you would like a Bollywwod quiz. I didn't get many questions on the quiz though :(

Keshi said...

yeah n by that time I cud be having alot of heart probs such as cholestrol etc..but I dun care LOL!

Keshi.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

:D

i liked ur post on ABhiAsh ... hilarious stuff !!!

Amey said...

@Keshi: By that time??? Is it a looong-term plat or what?

@Deepa: Welcome back... and thanku :D
The word does bug me no end for some reason.