Friday, February 23, 2007

Bollywood Bites IV

Had these in my Notebook for quite some time, so just trying to clear my system (I mean, account)...


  • Threatening and much awaited in a single sentence? How true... (I meant the "threatening" part)

  • Cartoons make normal laws of science not applicable (remember that the gravity only applies if the person/animal looks down, just to give an example). Given that, I don't think Rajnikant in an animation movie is exactly a "news". (But I guess they are talking about films where the characters are drawn)

  • Ever seen a headline meaning something entirely different, and the news turns out to be completely commonplace? This is one of such cases.

  • Only the fear of bald patches (from scratching my head, what did you think I meant?) keeps me from trying to figure out the meaning of first para in this piece. I mean, even a fool does not ask a person holding a mike about wafers. (It's that wafers part that I can't get. Why not something else, like beer or samosas?)
    And does the last 2 lines of second para mean what I think they mean? (OK, I give up...)





- For I am The Great Eagle...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

50% of Indian population is below the age of 20??
thats really strange!
thanks for interesting anime!!
virgin airline joke was funny :D

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Don't know about 50%, but India has one of the highest percentages of below-25 in the world.