Monday, February 12, 2007

Countdown to 14th Part II

Rediff "News" section (don't ask me why) has a headline called "How to score on Valentine's Day", on clicking which, you land at this page.

Now, as I already said in Part I, and as my prof confirmed today, reading over the weekly quizzes will help me score in my test on 14th, and I am doing just that right now.

Then again, I know I am pretty much anari when it comes to matters of heart as I have been told over the ages (that would be ages- 15 to current). But I am pretty sure knowing the fact that none of Bollywood couples in Q.10 are in the movie "Traffic Signal" (either singly or in couple format) is not going to help me "score" on Valentine's Day.

So, I am going back to read about Linked Lists, Recurrence relations and all that stuff...



- For I am The Great Eagle...

2 comments:

Keshi said...

scoring just on Vals Day wud mean that Im a Loser on all the other days of the calendar...so yeah I'd just keep away from that LOL!

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: Is it like you can score either on V-Day or for the rest of the year? Then I am very lucky :D