Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Fount of Knowledge Part I

These being the words of The Great Eagle... As promised, first in the series of the posts which will reveal the true meaning of life. Following the advise in these posts will be advantageous in this and next life (the complete list of "Things You Will Get" is being compiled, sorry).

Yesterday, I got an epiphany while I was reading the following lines:

"Ba (character) and ka (life force) had to find each other and unite in underworld as Ra journeyed each night through it..."


Now, let me take a break here to tell you that I didn't get this on top of a mountain or below a tree, but in a book... (Now back to original programming)

The realization hit me at that point: God sent us humans to earth to make a bakara (the MTV kind, not Capra aegagrus hircus) out of us. The ones who know this try and find the hidden cameras. Others flounder before someone shows them the (flash)light.



- For I am The Great Eagle...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to part 2 :)

Keshi said...

can I say Im totally lost? :(

btw I need a pic of ur's...if u dun mind that is.

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Part II will be up when I can think of some more crazy philosophies...

@Keshi: "Bakra" was a program on Indian MTv, in which the crew used to play on-camera pranks on general people (with celebrity specials and all)... Kind of like "Just for laughs".

That said, more complex and un-understandable the philosophy, the better I can sell the books ;)

My pic is on my other blog, in some post... Gotcha: http://randamthots.blogspot.com/2005/07/separation.html
You can use it if you don't mind ;)

SiD said...

Thanks for showing the (flash)light... now i will start finding the cameras ;)

btw thanks for those RDB scores.. They are AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

err.... next philosophy ?

Amey said...

@Deepa: next will be when I think of it...

@Sid: Good... one convert ;)