Thursday, October 12, 2006

Daily Beans???

Trawling through YouTube has its own rewards... Like this video here(Sorry, as you can see, embedding is disabled by the owner)

Now I wonder what is missing there? Hmm, maybe Colbert commenting on the interview would make it a bit more interesting (as if it needs that).

Also, if you are a brave soul (and don't mind smut) , check out the video called "Mr. Bean Roll call" there, which actually has nothing to do with the series, but is a part of stand-up comedy show by Rowan Atkinson. I guess this is the school where "Fatal Beating" took place...

And now that I have induced you to view that smut, I am sure I am going to get "A warm welcome" to Hell, and I maybe missing "The Amazing..." if Christians are to be believed (which may not be the case if The Devil is right, which he is known not to be). But I guess I can check with Bill how he feels now that the manager of his theatre was correct (he is bound to be in hell given the number of schoolboys and girls he has tormented for last 400 years)

9 comments:

Keshi said...

again I cant watch videos at work...so I'll watch it from home over the weekend and let u know what I think :)

Keshi.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

huh ?????

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

i meant : i couldnt understand ur last comment on my blog .. smthg abt bodies .. na ,... that one

Amey said...

@Keshi: Sure, watch the videos, they are worth a good laugh.

@Deepa: Replied... your words "I had a talk with them" conjured some sinister images in my head ;)

SiD said...

that was awesome...
the fatal beating was toooooooooo good... cant stop laughing till now!!!

Amey said...

@Sid: Yes, fatal beating is good... but my personal favourite is The Devil ;)

Cuckoo said...

Should not be commenting since not gone thru the links provided in this posts.
Gawd!! How many links you've given in this small post? No time to go thru right now...will see later ;)
And then my comments will appear here. :))

So what you doing on sunday? No posts today?

SiD said...

yes.. the acting was really good in devil..
whereas it was more of script influence in the fatal beating..
that last line... oh shit man.. i am not going to forget it my whole life..I am just going to see it again..

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: Yes, I thought it better to put links in one post instead of bombarding people with a series of posts with just videos (or one-liners with links, as many videos do not have embedding enabled)... Do watch and comment "later".

@Sid: Yes, that is one of the best examples of british humour ;)
What I found interesting was they poked fun at Jesus and concept of Hell in christanity. Think of what furor it would have caused in India...