Thursday, April 05, 2007

Heard Before The Exam

Real conversation which took place just before the exam today:

"Can I have extra credit because it is my b'day today?"
"Can I have extra credit because it is her b'day today?"
"I will give everybody extra credit, how does that sound to you?"
"Sounds delicious..."
"Sounds delicious like a cake..."
"But cake does not sound delicious. I mean, it does not have trumpets and all calling, I'm delicious."

Missed some part here, I was trying to study for a change you know. And it is hard to study while thinking of cakes with blaring trumpets, and keep track of everything being said around you (Got only 2 ears)
"Are there any words which sound delicious?"
"Shampoo..."
"Right... shampoo sounds delicious"
"All the words except Russian words sound delicious..."

Exam pressure? What's that???

Technorati Tags:

13 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Lolllll yes yes it IS exam pressure. :P

And it is hard to study while thinking of cakes with blaring trumpets,, I can understand that. :D

Looks like I should post something. ;)

SiD said...

Shampoo - Delicious????
Seeems like they take a lot of load during exams in US....

Neihal said...

heheh

I like the thought of cakes with blaring trumpets....creativity :D

Amey said...

@Cuckoo and Sid: This is our normal class behaviour. That's why I said "no pressure", since it didn't stop on exam day.

@Sid: You forgot "sounds". Come to think of it, the boy has long enough hair to talk in both senses...

@Neihal: Seriously... If I lose any points on the exam, the reason would be that image.
Just remember to take them out before eating, else your stomach will start singing a la "Tom and Jerry"

Amey said...

@Cuckoo:
Looks like I should post something
Didn't get that...

Anonymous said...

trumpets???????? is that indian joke??

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Nope... Maybe american...

Neihal said...

oh! what will I not give to see a real life Tom & Jerry, off course I ll need that cake and a Tom to experiment ;-P

Amey said...

@Neihal: So you want to have the cake , and eat it too (while making trumpets blare in some other stomach)? Hmm...

Cuckoo said...

I think now you know what I meant ??

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: Nope... Cross-connection again...

Cuckoo said...

Hmmmm exam pressure ..

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: Oops... big oops... Sorry for misleading you. That wasn't me asking for extra credit ;) It was a "her".