Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Thought So...

Really, I did...

I mean, I want to be Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, or maybe Sirius Black. Second choice would be male version of Tonks or book-Flitwick (any person who appreciates the Weasley's Portable Swamp is worthy of respect).

But wishes apart, I know I like my books too much to be anything other than:


Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!



Except the "girl" part of it, the description fits me to the t (I am taking the "ion" part matches the "girl" part of it).

P.S. If you are still obsessing about the "girl" part, The Gender Genie would politely disagree with you.

7 comments:

alosh said...

lol! it's okay :D

Anonymous said...

awww i was sirius black lol
thanks very fleiger-chan!! was fun to do the potter quiz and whose boobs quiz.
did u see that?

Anonymous said...

oops sorry!
forgot to type 'much' lol
have a happy weekend!!

Amey said...

@Alosh: Well deifinitely better than Draco Malfoy, or Crabbe or Goyle...


--------------------------
@Nikichan: "Whose boobs" quiz... Must see that ;)
Sirius Black... that's a nice character.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the really cool quiz link... i was chalked up to be Albus Dumbledore...well.. maybe they need to change it to a female version... ;-)

same ol' me said...

hjf tf

Amey said...

@Anon: Given that I came out as Hermione, I guess the history suggests the quiz swaps gender ;)
Dubmledore? Why are you complaining?

---------------------------------

@Resh: Care to elaborate?