Saturday, July 21, 2007

Do Not Disturb!!!

As I sit here in a comfortable leather recliner, with a copy of Deathly Hallows in my hand, I can make you only 1 promise: the recliner is going to be my home for next 10 hours The review will be up tomorrow...

As much as I want to go straight to the Epilogue, I am not going to do it, because it is plain cheating. And since writing this post is keeping me from reading the book, See you Later!!!

P.S. The "Half-Blood Prince" review is up. The post will be reviewed and improved tomorrow.

4 comments:

alosh said...

I 'm having a tough week knowing the spoilers and not knowing anyone to spoil it for :D

Amey said...

@Alosh: Do read my policy on spoilers before attempting anything:
http://talons-on-board.blogspot.com/2007/05/newsblast-7.html

Ignorance is not innocence :D

But you can go ahead now, 'cause I finished the book..

Anonymous said...

woow i will read the review after work :)
thanks fleiger-chan!!
recliner sounds great..

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Do read and comment :D