Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hollywood Hints

a.k.a. Hollywood Version of "Bollywood Bites"...


All of you know well enough that I am really looking forward to "Order of Phoenix", and I am planning to watch it as soon as I can. But I can very well say that while I agree with the tone of this article, the headline is something I am not so crazy about.

Also, 30 retakes for a simple shot? And they call themselves actors? Well, I guess what they say is true... As long as you are enjoying it...

And come to think of it, if 1 kiss ~ 30 retakes, imagine about our own Kissing Man who maintains that he has way more than 20? Talk about crossing half thousand mark...

5 comments:

Neihal said...

hehehe

me too waiting for the release but I have a packed next month...I dont how I will manage :(

but I will :D

SiD said...

I really hope, Indians (including the kissing man) are better actors than their hollywood counterparts ;)

Amey said...

@Neihal: Of course... we have to do everything in our power to survive this crazy July.
The headline is :(

----------------------------------
@Sid: I guess at the end of the day it comes to how much you are enjoying the "acting" than how good an actor you are ;)

Anonymous said...

wat the heck is that cho chang??
he should kiss niki chan!! lol
oh Hermoine does not look like a kid any more. shes sooo beautiful!!
thanks for informative post :)

Amey said...

@Nikichan: You want to kiss Harry Potter? Hmmm...