Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bollywood Bites VI

Bollywood bites... once more:


  • I know Gracy Singh is MFA (that's Missing From Acting) for quite some time now, but this from the same newsite which uses the terms "Gandhigiri" and "Jaadu ki jhappi" is somewhat surprising, isn't it?

  • I really want to go page by page on this article, but there is a not so distant chance that I may run out of adjectives and comments to use. So I will just stick to bare minimum:

    • Somebody should have read out loud the pet-name they are using for Fardeen Khan at least one, and they would have dropped it faster that "Pyaare-Mohan" dropped on the box office. Or is there a hidden comment in there?

    • Is blaming extra hairspray for a "stiff upper lip" of a girl really paying her a compliment?

    • Does "almost stealing the show" mean getting the best seats? And I am not so versed with celebritese, but isn't "almost" kind of a bad thing?

    • "Extra loud cackle"? Reminds me more of Hecate than Shetty... Oh brother, really!!!

    • When you say ABC is the brightest something and add that he is a close second to XYZ, doesn't it kind of lose the meaning?

    • Did Amar Singh give up his award next day when he said this?

    • Is it just me or do the "awards" mentioned at the top of pages remind of "The Dundies"?

    • "Dearies", "Darlings", "Hons" and "Hyuk Hyuk" in the same article? It is as I feared. I have finally run out of something to say...





- For I am The Great Eagle...

P.S. Still can't think of anything to saycry

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaay we can see ur blog now!!
wat is that Tight Ass Award lol

Keshi said...

Fleiger is Fardeen Khan gay? This is a serious Qn.

Keshi.

Cuckoo said...

P.S. Still can't think of anything to say.. This is the best part !! :P

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Whew, I was so scared when my blog was gone...
Watch the Office show if you get it there, Pamela (the winner) is this stubborn, traditional lady, a real Tight A#$ ;)

@The Ghostess: How would I know? I seriously don't. Why do you think so?

@Cuckoo: Ok, so me not saying anything is the best part? Got it...

Keshi said...

I just felt he is. From his movie Janasheen.

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: He is married, you know...

Keshi said...

yeah and that doesnt mean he's not gay...he cud be bisexual.

but anyways irrelevant convo. :)

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: About that, I don't know...

But still, either way the nickname is not justified ;)

Anonymous said...

i thought u did that by yourself like comment modefication lol
yeah glad ur blog got back to normal!
i dont get any of those foreign tv show. *sob*
stubborn, traditional lady? oh sounds like keshi-chan & me. hehe..

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Hmm... I want people to read my blog, more and more people :D
You and keshi won't force others to do what you feel to be right, or hate them if they don't do it, right?

Anonymous said...

oh nooo lol
thats really stubborn! hehe...

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Told you...