Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bheeshmpratidnya

Main apne laptop pe haath rakh ke kasam khata hoon ki:


  • I will not comment on India's performance in Cricket World Cup 2007. (Unless of course, India is winning or losing spectacularly)

  • Given the long list of book reviews yet to be written, I will not read any new books or start any new book series till I have finished the backlog. (On second thoughts, till I have finished my exams. On third thoughts, that's too long, so no new book till I have made serious inroads in the backlog.)



And if I break any of these promises, let my net connection give me worse than dial-up performance, and let my backup hard disk crash. (I cannot imagine my laptop crashing)

Also, check out the new "Detectives" series on my main blog. Anybody who can tell me where the title of that post comes from gets to tell me what my next post should be about (from given topics, obviously).


- For I am The Great Eagle...

7 comments:

Keshi said...

**And if I break any of these promises, let my net connection give me worse than dial-up performance, and let my backup hard disk crash.

LMAO! Is there anything worse than Dial-up btw?

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

lololol
why dont u give me ur laptop :P

Amey said...

@Keshi: Is there anything worse than Dial-up btw?
- there is... Total Disconnect :(

@Nikichan: Ask for aything else nikichan, not my laptop.

SiD said...

well.. interesting vow on the match thing but by not commenting on the india - bang match aren't you breaking the vow.

Amey said...

@Sid: The vow keeps me from commenting on any other performance by India, but commenting on spectacular losses (if not for the vow, I would have added that specta. wins are looking not-so-possible now) is optional ;)

Anonymous said...

then i will ask for ur digicam lol
thank u fleiger-chan!!!

Amey said...

@Nikichan: OK, but you will have to get it repaired...