Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Bit of Christmas Cheer

UPDATE: Changed lables. Additions: None
Looks like people have started giving us Christmas presents early this year.


  • Finally, J. K. Rowling announced the title for the seventh and (unfortunately) last Harry Potter book on her website (The Secret Door is open again, as you must have guessed). For all the interested people, it is: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
    Let the speculations, theories, discussions begin... (Oops, they have already...)

  • Looks like some people were listening to me when I planned my post-mortal activities. Since Blogger allows posting by mail, I can even post my "final" post using this service, as well as other things in my list. A nice backup plan for the "envelope with my attorneys", I am sure.



As I said before, Studio 60 is shaping up to be a nice series. I don't know what it is about this part in the latest episode (where Matt tries to bring some Christmas cheer to the studio), but every time I watch the episode (and I have watched it at least thrice), I am helpless with laughter:

I am sure "Let's get rid of demented Santa" is not exactly in Christmas spirit, but even Santa laughs.


S.P. (a.k.a. Small Print): If you feel I am a bit weird in the last point, I am still a bit rubber-legged from my bicycle ride. But in Nov 2003, I came in third in intra-DC cycle race in Hyderabad after getting on cycle after around 1 year, so I am not exactly out of practise.

8 comments:

Keshi said...

HO HO HO! lol!

btw Santa is not demented ok?? I still luv that guy.

So Fleiger Have a very merrym Christmas and great n safe holiday season mate! year 2006 is when we met and I will always cherish that year for that reason. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!


Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: Oh, Santa is not demented. It's the line from the show, and given the context, I agree with it.
Have a nice Christmas break and a happy new year!!! 2006 was great :D

@Nikichan: I know, it should have been free :(
My legs are ok now...

SeePearrl said...

lolz...may be early bcoz its very difficult to find right gifts!!

Merry Christmas!!

Cuckoo said...

Heey Potter Series?? Good that they come to end :P

Post by mail?? Nice idea only if they are not very strict about the last date.

Do you know rubber-legged are fast movers ?? ;)

Merry Christmas to you !! Hope you enjoy to the fullest.

Amey said...

@White forest: The name of the last Potter book is gift enough to satisfy all :D
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

@Cuckoo: So, you started "celebrating" the christmas early too? Is this the effect of amritsari?
The last date will be when you miss some reminders to enter your password.
Merry Christmas to you too...

Cuckoo said...

Ohh I made a spl mistake here. It was Harry Potter...waise naam kuch bhi ho kya fark padta hai.
And no amritsari, patiyala for me. I rely on juices. Grape juice you see .. a little bit fermented ;) Ha Ha..

Btw, whr are you these days?

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: That "haha" told the story ;)
I haven't gone anywhere, why?

Amey said...

@Nikichan: Same to you... Looks like you started 2007 in a very good mood. :)
Don't worry, my legs are ok now :D