Saturday, December 09, 2006

Random Things IV


  • When we were in 12th std, we attended mathematics class at 8.30 pm. It was the last batch of the day, for one of the best teachers we have ever had. He taught us many things, not least of which was how to have fun while learning. That's why this video was a blast from the plast.

    The only problem in this video is that there are no students in front of him to recant the formula in usual singsong, or to call "jatana bhetun ja" ("meet me before you leave", when somebody got any problem wrong), so his style is bit cramped. But, whatever happens, Namya rules, and so does E3 (that's our batch)!!!

  • I need a girlfriend, some might say desperately.

  • I won't be surprised if my friends in Vegas (some lucky people are there for project) hear "Pehchan kaun?" when entering some club there, since I read this headline.

14 comments:

Amey said...

@Nikichan: I need a haircut desperately, and looking at my current form, only a girlfrind pushing me to get one can do that in this week. :(

Keshi said...

Fleiger did u know that I have a thing for guys with long hair ;-)

Keshi.

Cuckoo said...

As always, very nice post. :))

Both pts no. 2 & 3 were very hillarious. lollllll
Monday is gone, only 4 days before the weekend... Hurry up !! Look here & there...find someone fast. :P

And thanks once again for giving all these online news... :)

Amey said...

@Nikichan: ;)

@Keshi: Interesting... but I hope those guys know that keeping smaller hair helps them to get out of some hairy situations if their girlfriends get angry ;)

@Cuckoo: Find a girlfriend fast? I will need all the help I can get then.

Keshi said...

LOL cmon no girl will pull the guy from his hair?? But they can cut it off when he's asleep hahaha!

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: And that's not something a guy wants to avoid?

@Julia: Screwed me on "Sexth Sense" post? Now that's funny... and symbolic... and hilarious... (sorry can't think of exact word here)
BTW, welcome here. And I have replied to you on that post.

Keshi said...

:)

hey wut rumor abt me?

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

knock knock...

hows fleiger? :)

Keshi.

SiD said...

well nice to know that India is expanding its global delivery model to some other areas apart from software... ;)

Cuckoo said...

Hmmmm.. Fleiger is busy. :)

SiD said...

@cuckoo: I guess exams must be going on!! he had told a few weeks ago.. ;)

Amey said...

@Keshi: I'm here... and I am fine, now.

@Sid: Yes, you are right, I had exam. The global "delivery" model? Was that an intended pun?

@Cuckoo: Was... now was...

Keshi said...

good :)

Keshi.

SiD said...

@fleiger: yes it was ! [;)]