Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Spoofs?

"One Ring To Rule Them All, One Ring To Find Them,
One Ring To Bring Them All and In The Darkness Bind Them..."

My friend heard his wife and her friends say this yesterday. Later, she asked her since when they were interested in LoTR so much. She looked confused, and told him that they were discussing about wedding rings and husbands.


I have been thinking about that since morning. It started with why I haven't tried spoofs yet (which is not true, I have written a spoof story). Then, I thought I should do some spoofs, like LoTR or Harry Potter (Sherlock Holmes was discarded on count of being my role model). Then I thought of this joke. And more I think of it, less funny it gets.

Now I know how spoofs (and jokes) can tank. So, I am reserving my judgement on this:

Epic Movie Trailer

Add to My Profile | More Videos

It can be good, or it can be hilariously bad. Some parts of Scary Movie series were pretty good, though.


P.S. Remember Monica's worst Thanksgiving? I almost enacted that scene all by myself. All in all, not a good day for me, though my toe just missed beheading (denailing?) by an inch.

5 comments:

Keshi said...

not a fan simply cos didnt see it :)

Keshi.

Amey said...

@Keshi: The lone commenter. Thank you. See the trailer, it is funny.

Cuckoo said...

LOLLLLLLLL the girl opening the door made me jump out of scare...
Quite funny video. :|

What happened to your nail?? Snowbite, frostbite or dogbite ? :P
Is it still there ? :P

Cuckoo said...

One thing more... If you want us to visit your blog... plss no spoofs on LoTR or Harry Potters.

You know very well how much I like them. :P

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: That was scene from Narnia. Read about Monica's worst Thanksgiving, and my toe avoided the fate of Chandler's toe by about a cm.
And I may go for spoofs if I get time. The stories are long...

@Nikichan: Thanks... The Superman part is truly hilarious.