Tuesday, November 25, 2008

That's so not what I meant

I know I spend at least one day in a fortnight with my cellphone completely discharged because I forgot my charger at home (or office).

I know I cried "unfair" about this invention (and the follow up).

But I definitely didn't mean somebody to balance the scales in this way.

Japanese inventors: For future reference, I quote from my first post:

Not that I have any problem with the clothing-related restrictions this innovation might entail.

And I don't have any problem with any unfair advantages "others" may have, especially in this area.

2 comments:

DewdropDream said...

Are you alright?

Amey said...

@DDD: I currently live almost across the world from Mumbai, so yes, I am fine. I could also talk to my friends and cousins in Mumbai. Thanks for asking...