Thursday, November 13, 2008

Horn OK Please

I have talked about the new Aamir Khan hairstyle previously on this blog, but that was before I saw this photo:


I am a bit confused about why the writing:

  1. Aamir has so buffed up for the role, that he needs a license to go out on the road. And given the "messages" and mobile number etc. on his body, he seems to be registered (and decorated) as a truck. (Did you think he would go for such standard messages as "buri nazar waale tera mooh kala"?)

  2. He recently emerged from a crash with a truck, which his muscles helped him survive. Jerry would agree with me:


5 comments:

Cynic in Wonderland said...

Ah thats for the new movie. Apparently its inspired from a tam movie which is inspired from Memento. If you have seen that the tattoos will make sense. But he looks damn scary.

Anonymous said...

One sign highly unlikely to show up on his arm: Mooch nahin to kuch nahin.

Amey said...

@Cynic: Oh yeah, I have come to understand over the years that there is a method behind his madness. And at this point, I am willing to go and watch this movie. Doesn't mean I am ready to give up a chance to make fun of his looks, or post a Tom and Jerry cartoon :D

As for scary, I wouldn't say any of this to his face. Not till he goes back to normal ;)

------------------------------
@Amrita: Any more quotes? Let's have a competition: Decorate your Aamir Khan :D

Amey said...

@Amrita: My entry: "Bachche man ke sachche" ;)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!