Monday, March 17, 2008

Don't Sue Me

Not implying anything here, but imagine the scenario:

A man, X, carries a man, Y to hospital, saying that he found Y dying on the road. Y dies in the hospital, and 20 years later, X's son bears a strong resemblance to Y.

If I was a criminal investigator, and I found that X is taking this thing quietly, my antennae would perk up.




P.S. Watched me some "Om Shanti Om" over the weekend finally. Yet to decide if it is a over-acted movie or a good satire. Given that some actors in the movie are known for their acting, I am leaning towards second choice.

P.P.S. Deepika Padukone looks wow.

2 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Mine too !! A resemblance to Y ? A definite case.

I am yet to see that movie, not interested actually. Will see Saawariya first whenever that happens.

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: Yet our Bollywood movies continue to show that for so many years. I am starting to think that it is a conspiracy by feminists and liberal media to undermine Indian Family and Value System.

I would wonder why nobody caught it earlier, but then, I am the Great Eagle. ;)


P.S. Sawariya? From what I heard, at least OSO is a planned comedy.