Sunday, August 12, 2007

Update (Sticky Post)

And this time, it is from me...


Head over to Adlergedanke (my main blog), for an announcement you might like. (And no, I am not going to stop blogging, neither am I going to stop blogging about Harry Potter).

Update: Given the difficulties of maintaining three blogs, and contributing to some more, this blog will no longer be updated. The major series, and other random thoughts will continue on Adlergedanke (unfortunately, Blogger doesn't have a "import" function). So please update your bookmarks.

Of course, all the comments will always be answered.


See below for past programming...

6 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Ha Ha...
You and your Harry Potter have become successful in keeping me away from your blogs. :)

Amey said...

@Cuckoo: In short, you don't want to read my blog now... And to think I just called you loyal reader :(((

Keshi said...

ok then! :)

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

so u are not taking my tag? :(

Amey said...

@Keshi: As I once told Cuckoo, most of the people landing on my latest blog are searching for "Harry Potter" ;)
So I should keep writing about him, right? I mean, give the audience what they want etc. etc...

--------------------------------
@Nikichan: I am... very soon... Just a bit busy making the new blog as good as possible.

Unknown said...

I like your blog.Your blog is nice. I think you should add your blog at www.blogadda.com and let more people discover your blog. It's a great place for Indian bloggers to be in and I am sure it would do wonders for your blog.