Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sabr Ka Phal...

Those who have been reading my blog for some time should probably sit down. You may need to have smelling salts (or chappals, as your taste may be) handy before you go on.

Now that you are ready, you should know that I haven't owned a copy of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" in almost a year since it came out. Till today...

And now, I am a proud owner of a Deluxe copy, with full color artwork and hard slip-cover.

Not to mention, it cost me less than a normal hardcover copy, and 80% less than normal price (paperback is due this month). Needless to say, I am as happy as anybody can be... (And a long weekend is a day away)


4 comments:

DewdropDream said...

WHERE did you get that???!!! I want too!!!

Amey said...

@ddd: A week ago and you would have seen a prominant link on all my blogs spreading the joy of this news... Now you can only save $20 on Amazon (and not $52 as I did. hahahaha) Want a link?

DewdropDream said...

haha, well thanks but I'd rather buy something else... kinda gotten over HP now.

Amey said...

@ddd: How about "Beedle the bard" then? Standard Edition looks good, the Deluxe Edition is dream... I am looking for somebody to sponsor a collectors edition for me ;)